Miles J. Dolinger, Attorney at Law
Land Use, Real Estate, Business Law & Litigation Attorney in Capitola, CA Serving Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Clara Counties
I have over 22 years experience as an attorney and serve Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, San Benito and Monterey Counties with superior and efficient land use, real estate, and business law services – all backed by professionalism and integrity.
Here’s How I Can Help You
My practice generally consists of advising and representing property owners and development project applicants on real estate and land use issues so that they can make informed strategic decisions and accomplish their goals as efficiently as possible.
Specifically, I help with the following.
Land Use Law
- I help property owners and developers satisfy substantive legal and procedural requirements for the development, redevelopment, expansion of use, and change of use of real estate; and
- I defend development permit applicants and local agencies against administrative and judicial challenges to development approvals.
Read more about how a Land Use Lawyer can help you…
Real Estate Law
- I help real estate buyers and sellers negotiate terms for the sale, purchase and leasing of real estate, and help resolve disputes regarding the same (e.g., breach of contract, default, or non-disclosure issues), including litigation; and
- I help property owners solve issues involving title, boundary, road/driveway, fence, homeowners’ association and other neighbor issues.
Read more about how a Real Estate Lawyer can help you…
- I provide general business advice and representation involving small business issues, such as business formation (partnerships, corporations and LLCs), contracts, insurance issues, and construction issues;
- I help clients resolve business disputes, through negotiation, mediation and/or litigation.
Read more about how a Business Attorney can help you…
In my role as a real estate, land use or business attorney, I am committed to supporting my clients in making wise business decisions that will help them achieve their goals. I pride myself on being responsive to my clients, trustworthy, easy to talk to, and patient in explaining relevant laws and procedures.
I would be honored to do the same for you. Please call today and let’s start the discussion.
The Law Office of Miles J. Dolinger is located in the quaint little beach town of Capitola Village in Santa Cruz County. Mr. Dolinger represents individual and business clients in Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Clara Counties, and throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area.